Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Wonder WHAT?

Netflix has the complete series of The Wonder Years available to watch.

So I did.

It was a wonderful trip down memory lane. What a great series.

What I realized as I was coming up on the final episodes, was that I've never known who did the voice of older Kevin, narrating the series as an inner monologue.

So I kept the anticipation building until the very end of the last episode.

Then I finally allowed myself to look at the credits.

Voice of Kevin: Daniel Stern.

Daniel Stern.

Who?

I can't place this person.

So I looked him up on the internets.

This is the first picture.


DANIEL STERN! MARV?! OF THE WET BANDITS?!?! FROM HOME ALONE!?!?!?!?

My mind was blown, as was 12 year old me's mind. Two blown minds. How did I not know this!? I went through my life not knowing this!

So there you have it.

Kevin Arnold is a Wet Bandit.