Friday, November 15, 2013

I had a little too much fun with this...

Yeah, this website takes stuff you've already said on Facebook and generates a Status out of it. Some of them are incomprehensible (goodness knows what that algorithm looks like) but then some of them are gems like this. They both sound somewhat like me, while also bordering on surrealistically out of context.
Apparently, I'm not totally confident in my ability to eradicate SkyNet.

Yeah, Great Gatsby's wit and humor still hold up to this day. It's one of the few written farces that actually works.
But I was high when I wrote this Status.

This. This sounds exactly like me.
I don't do this much when I write, but when I talk I can occasionally stop before making a complete sentence...

Just let me.

New catchphrase?
I think so.