Saturday, July 28, 2012

4 Pretty Girls from Commercials


I want to indulge my lighter side as well as my more shallow side and say this:
Guys, I fuckin' love commercials.

Yesterday, I had a brief conversation with a friend of mine. I had told him a while back about the new ad campaign by Wendy's with a redheaded girl who I thought was, quite honestly, very pretty.

Now I hate commercials with girls eating things in slow-motion. Or at any speed. In general, I hate commercials where they try to make the girl look sexy. I want everyone in commercials to just look like normal people. I think that helps me relate to the world of the commercial, whatever it may be. If it's about this girl, I just want her to be cute and for the most part, NORMAL. Like I said, I'm gonna be sorta superficial right now and talk about 4 Pretty Girls From Commercials.
THESE FOUR ARE COOL. (Click their pictures to watch the commercial.)










....Ladies? (Leans on bar.)